Kyla Nievera, World Executives Digest | Everyone knows that businesses and organizations have a lot of decisions and tasks execute on a daily basis. With a lot of things to keep in check to keep the business up and running, more and more businesses choose to partner with offshore outsourcing providers to ensure their competitiveness in the market and retain their focus on the core areas of their organization.
One of the common jobs that many companies choose to outsource these days is data entry. While the output of this job is significant, data entry is a time and labor-intensive job that could take away employees’ focus on more important jobs. However, it should also be executed effectively because of its importance in the decision-making process of the company.
To help you learn more, here is the summary of the of the infographic below from Global Outsourcing which discusses the questions you need to ask if you are planning to outsource your data entry jobs.
- Are your operating costs on the rise? For small business owners, this can keep your overhead expenses low while maintaining the quality of the data.
- Is your business equipped with the necessary skills and tools for the job? The lack of basic analytical skills and software can risk the accuracy of the data.
- Are you efficient in data management? Inefficient data management means the business is risking its opportunity to get valuable insights needed to make strategic decisions.
- Are your employees motivated for the task at hand? When kept in-house for long-term, data entry can impact your employees’ morale and productivity.
- Do you spend too much time on data entry? Losing focus on more important areas of your business can lead to losing competitiveness in the market.
Check out the infographic below to learn more.